Re: Gstreamermm Installation

Hi Cole,
Please run ./autogen.sh script, it'll generate all required files, and also run ./configure script. Then all you need to do is make and make install (usually with administrator permissions, i.e. with sudo command).
Hovewer, if you don't want to develop gstreamermm, but only use it, I'd recommend you to use release packages (can be found here: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gstreamermm/). Then you need to unpack the package, and run
./configure && make && make install
to install the project.
Let me know if you need more help.

I am attempting to install gstreamermm. I think i have all the dependencies installed. I cloned the repo locally and installed autoconf. In the top folder I ran "autoconf" which created the configure file. When I run "./configure" I get "cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in build"."/build". Is this supposed to be generated by autoconf? I don't see it in the repo anywhere.

Also, in the README, it says to see the 'INSTALL' file, but i don't see one anywhere.

Thanks for any help! I am unfamiliar with building libraries like this.