Re: gtksourceviewmm 3.12

Yes, you are absolutely right! And I actually meant that gtksourceview (without "mm") is being used.

I didn't yet want to mess with jhbuild just to add some source files. But I guess I'll have to use it at some point :-)

Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> schrieb am So., 10. Mai 2015 um 09:45 Uhr:
On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 09:39 +0200, Christoph Brill wrote:

> 2.) Regenerate the signals.defs files
>
> I did this using ./codegen/extradefs/generate_extra_defs
> > ./gtksourceview/src/gtksourceview_signals.defs
>
> But that uses the *installed* gtksourceviewmm, which is 3.16.1 in my
> case. Is there any proper alternative for using the installed version?

It uses the installed gtksourceview, not gtksourceiewmm. In general, you
want to use the installed version because that's what you will build
against anyway.

However, you probably want to be doing this all in jhbuild, where your
"installed" version will be newer.