Re: Sequence order in map values...

On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 21:33:16 +0200
Glus Xof <gtglus gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I write a simple code (see at the bottom) to ask you why the order
sequence of values listed in the 'treeview' and in the "2nd Sequence"
don't correspond with the "1st Sequence"...

I mean, in the "1st Sequence" I get,

.1 ==> Point -- One
.2 ==> Point -- Two
.3 ==> Point -- Three
01 ==> Zero -- One
02 ==> Zero -- Two
11 ==> One -- One

Which is the desired sequence order... but in the
"2nd..." (elaborated in a Gtk Application context...)

01 * > Zero -- One
02 * > Zero -- Two
.1 * > Point -- One
11 * > One -- One
.2 * > Point -- Two
.3 * > Point -- Three

What happens, here ??

Glus

[snip]

GtkApplication's constructor calls setlocale(), and your locale
probably has a different string comparison operator than does the C
locale.

Call setlocale() at the beginning of main and I expect they will give
you the same result.

Chris