Re: MSVC build problems after updating from git

When I deleted the glibmm/gio/src/.stamps directory, thus forcing gmmproc to process all .hg an .ccg files, I got 7 warnings of the type you mention. When I did the same with gtkmm/gtk/src/.stamps, I got 9 such warnings. Those warnings are quite common. They only affect the documentation that gmmproc generates. gmmproc fails to convert a C function name to a corresponding C++ method name. It shouldn't make the build fail. I'm sure you've got similar warnings before, just you haven't noticed them when the build succeeded.

You should probably search for the reason for the build failure somewhere else. Did any compilation start? Did you get compilation errors?

Kjell