Re: devhelp build fails

Could you be more specific? Which documentation fails to build? Gtkmm's reference documentation? Any other package's ref docs? gtkmm-documentation (the gtkmm tutorial)? Which command fails (including all command parameters)?

If the error is in build/doc-reference.am, it's strange that only one package is affected. That file is used in many *mm packages. It's copied from mm-common by mm-common-prepare in autogen.sh.

I have no problems building the documentation on my Ubuntu 13.10 system. When I checked the /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxslt.so.1 file, the nm command says "no symbols". I don't know what xsltproc expects to find in that file.

Kjell