Re: includes in enums.hg

If this is a problem, a preprocessor macro can be added to prevent that
warning. GTK seems to use GTK_COMPILATION and and __GTK_H_INSIDE__ or
something like that, which allow individual header inclusion.

They could also add another switch, e.g. BINDING_COMPILATION, so
bindings can compile faster by including specific headers.

Just an idea... or just include gtk.h everywhere, it's fine as long as
the build takes reasonable time.