Re: cluttermm patch

On Tue, 2014-02-25 at 23:41 +1300, Ian Martin wrote:
Hi,
Nobody replied to my earlier email,

Sorry, I must have missed your question about providing patches at the
end of your last email.

 so I made a decision and have created Bug 725125 with a series of
patches to update cluttermm

Thanks. I'm reviewing them now.

 ( and in the process discovered I couldn't have posted one large
patch anyway).

Small patches are best anyway.

  I'm assuming whoever is officially the maintainer will look at them;
is there anything I can do to help this along, given that there's been
no work on the library for 3 years?

I'll do my best to help you get your patches in, but I can't promise to
put much more time than that into cluttermm personally.

www.openismus.com