Gtk::TreeView::set_rubber_banding() not work on Kubuntu

Hi list, I made a software which connects to a database and displays the result in Gtk::TreeView. On my PC I'm using Ubuntu 13.10 and if call set_rubber_banding on treeview I can select multiple rows with mouse. The same code compiled again in Kubuntu 13.10 doesn't work. I can select multiple rows if I hold the CTRL key, but if I click with mouse and I drag up or down nothing happens. I got only one row selected. Is there a solution? I don't want to port my software to QT.

PS. I have gtk3-engines-oxygen installed and I use the libgtkmm-3-dev package found in repository.