RE: gtkmm and VS2013

It’s in general a very bad idea to mix two different CRTs in the same process.  It’s not impossible, and there are times when you can get away with it, but I doubt very much that doing it with a UI framework such as GTKMM is one of those.

From: gtkmm-list [mailto:gtkmm-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Ian Cant
Sent: Friday, 7 February 2014 11:11
To: Syed Akbar
Cc: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: Re: gtkmm and VS2013

The version of the library built for vs is for vs 2010 so is linked
against the debug versions of the c++ runtime for vs 2010.

Change the configuration to release and verify msvcp100.dll is in the
Windows/System32 folder. If its not download and install the C++
runtime 2010.

That solved the issues for me.

Ian Cant
Researcher