Re: Gtk+3 general functions

2014-02-01 10:48, Juan Rafael García Blanco skrev:
Hi,

I’m in need of using the equivalent to gtk_get_current_event(), inside a signal handler, so I can get where exactly the event occurred. I’ve search for it in gtkmm for a while but I found nothing. Isn’t it wrapped for a reason? Does other method exist to get the point (x,y) where the event occurred?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Juan.

I think you're right, gtk_get_current_event() has not been wrapped in gtkmm. I don't know why. Perhaps it has just been overlooked because it does not belong to a class.

You can call gtk+ functions in your signal handler. This one seems easy to use.

#include <gtk/gtk.h>
GdkEvent* current_event = gtk_get_current_event();
// Use current_event ..........
gtk_event_free(current_event);

Kjell