Re: Expanding Entry size when container box is horizontal

Hi Tim,
code is a _whole_ lot easier to read. You've got an Gtk::Entry box in a Gtk::Box, and I'm not 100% sure what "it" is, and/or what the width is of that isn't increasing.

It sounds like you may need to look at what pack options you're using when inserting your Gtk::Entry into the Gtk::Box, and the pack options used when adding the Gtk::Box to its parent, but without the code I'm definitely guessing.

Ian.