Re: Is gtkmm deleting stuff it shouldn't be deleting ??

On Mon, 2013-11-04 at 10:31 +0000, John Emmas wrote:
When my code stops at breakpoint #1 I make a note of the value of
'pW'.
When it stops at breakpoint #2 I'd expect my 'this' pointer to have
the
same value - but it doesn't.  It's always slightly different.  For
example, when pW == 0x03604fb0 at breakpoint #1, I notice that at
breakpoint #2, 'this' == 0x03604fcc.  I'm not familiar enough with
gtkmm
to know if that indicates a problem but there's a consistent
difference
between them.  Does that seem sensible to you?

There is some multiple inheritance involved, which I suppose could cause
this, though I would only expect that on different pointer types to the
same object.

www.openismus.com