Re: Non modal dialog : how?

Thank you vey much Carlos, it works fine that way.
I just had to replace the line:

while(studio::App::events_pending()) studio::App::iteration(false);

with

while(Gtk::Main::events_pending()) Gtk::Main::iteration(false);

because it could not find the events_pending and iteration methods.

Working but more complicated than expected...
Doesn't exist any easier method to display a non-modal dialog? (and does
anyone can explain why the Gtk::MessageDialog is all blank when I call the
show/show_all method on it, as explained in my first post?)

Saludos.

Yannick