how to wrap contents of a column having size width of contents greater than the column size

Hi,

I am creating one LogViewer using ListViewText. It is having few rows and columns(4). Now I need to wrap the contents of only those columns of any row whose length exceeds that of column's width. Rest of the columns should have normal height. Currently few of my last column's content exceeds the column's width. So if I am wrapping the content, it's happening for all the rows(even those whose length is smaller than the column's width) which I dont want. Can anyone help?

Thanks,