Re: Wrapping libnotify-0.7.5 - my little contribution to libnotifymm

I might update libnotifymm, but first some questions and comments.

What's the status of libnotifymm? Not much has happened to it in the last 3.5 years. Is it abandoned? Has it been decided that it shall not be maintained any more, or is it just that no one has taken the time to do that?

I don't want to become a regular maintainer of libnotifymm. If I update it now, it will be a one-time contribution.
I have updated other mm packages in the git repository, but I've never released tarballs. I do not promise to learn how to do that and get the necessary write permissions. Even if I update the source code, someone else might have to fix the release.

To get libnotifymm really up-to-date it must be modified more than Phong Cao has done. The update shall start from the latest version in the git repository, http://git.gnome.org/browse/libnotifymm/, and not from the latest tarball. libnotifymm does not use mm-common, which makes it unnecessarily different from other mm packages. That should be changed.

Kjell