PrintOperation status changed signal: Finished with error (enum code 8)

Hello,

I´m hooked to the status_changed_signal of the print operation, and then I try validate that the state is "Gtk::PRINT_STATUS_FINISHED", but as soon as the print operation emit its on_done_signal, the status on the printer is
Gtk::PRINT_STATUS_FINISHED_ABORTED, this is the log of my application,

4760 [0xb16528c0] DEBUG GtkPrinterDevice null - Initial state - 0
4760 [0xb16528c0] DEBUG GtkPrinterDevice null - Preparing to print - 1
4768 [0xb16528c0] DEBUG GtkPrinterDevice null - Generating data - 2
4772 [0xb16528c0] DEBUG GtkPrinterDevice null - Sending data - 3
4776 [0xb16528c0] DEBUG GtkPrinterDevice null - Waiting - 4
4783 [0xb16528c0] DEBUG GtkPrinterDevice null - Finished with error - 8

As you can see it never reach the point where the state is Printing and Finish, I need to know when the printer finish printing all the pages, (Thats why im trying to capture on the status changed signal the "Gtk::PRINT_STATUS_FINISHED" status ), but since it never reaches that point, my application have no way of knowing when the printer (the actual device) finished printing.

I´m following the example in this link:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/examples/book/printing/simple/?h=master

Is there anything else that need to be done? or , is there an alternative way of knowing when the printer actually finished printing.

Regards,