Re: Simultaneous Use of Virtual and Real Keyboards

On Thu, 2012-08-23 at 14:10 -0500, kenton wilson gmail com wrote:
> Does anyone know if Gtkmm can make use of virtual and real keyboards
> simultaneously? Is there some information posted somewhere on this?
> Has anyone done it and what were the issues that you had to deal with
> or work around.

This is an issue that Maliit has dealt with successfully, and it's not a
gtkmm-specific issue. However, you should ask the Maliit developers.
They are helpful:
https://wiki.maliit.org/Contact

(I'm assuming that you want to use Maliit because there is no other
serious open source virtual keyboard. But I am biased because my company
leads its development.)

www.openismus.com