Re: Faling to wrap object in signal handler

Kjell,
On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 09:19 +0100, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:
> 2012-03-04 20:54, Kjell Ahlstedt skrev:
> > It's possible that the wrap_init() function, generated by
> > generate_wrap_init.pl, does not correctly register
> > Clutter::Box2D::Box2DCollision_Class::wrap_new(). Possible reasons:
Using your excellent list of possible causes, I eventually tracked it
down to this issue.  The init function was not in namespace
Clutter::Box2D because the generated init code only put it in Clutter.

I've fixed this and pushed upstream.  Clutter::Box2D now exposes the
collision signal when two objects collide.

--
Aidan