poppler-glibmm wrapper for poppler-glib via mmproc

I have written a poppler-glibmm wrapper for poppler-glib via mmproc, and I was wondering if someone who is familiar with wrapping glib libraries in this way could take a look at what I have done and check for common pitfalls.  Also any suggestions for improvement would be welcome.  The code is available in a git repository at git://git.freedesktop.org/git/poppler/poppler-glibmm.  The repository is browsable via http://cgit.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler-glibmm/tree/
Thanks,
Glenn