Re: Building gtkmm 3 under win32 (mingw)

This guy on http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk-mingw/ is doing a great job,
It seems he's providing binaries for either gtk3 (3.5.4) and gtkmm3 (3.5.4),
how comes nobody linked the project so far.
I didn't test it myself but I'll do it soon.
Thanks for sharing the link, cheers,
Giuseppe.