Cairomm MSWindows binaries

Hi there,
In the develop of a multiplatform application [1] we are facing the problem of start using cairo API in a gtkmm enviroment.
With linux platform there is not problem because cairomm binaries are easily included in any distribution.
The problem comes with MSWindows.
There are cairomm binaries for MSWindows or are they inclluded in the official gtkmm binaries since version 2.10?
Can you point me to a link to download the cairomm binaries for MSWindows?
Do we need to build cairomm binaries form source code?
I've searched at internet but I didn't find any place to download.
Thank you!
Carlos

[1] http://synfig.org