Re: GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_value_get_boolean: assertion `G_VALUE_HOLDS_BOOLEAN (value)' failed

Just half an hour, I reconnected and I'm trying to reproduce what Mr
Yann recommends.

I don't have experience in debugging but I'm motivate to learn...

Just I download and installed Nemiver, and now trying to understand
the environment.

With F8, I'm been able to mark a breakpoint... but I need more help to
see beyond...

I just see that there is an option to call a function... but how to
mark a breakpoint to g_return_if_fail_warning ...?

Glus