Re: Permision Denaied with Gio::File::copy()

Sorry,
now I find out that it only happens if the directory is created by
" toDirectory->make_directory ()". If it is created manually it works
(Right click-> create new folder) with the Read-Only checked as well.

So I supose that I've some how give the right permissions when creating
directory.

How it is done?

Thanks,
Filipe