Re: Emitting a signal - Help!!

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:31:47 -0500
ArbolOne <arbolone gmail com> wrote:
> Ok, What I understand from your input is that the Tutorial has it
> wrong and that you have the right way, thus the Tutorial has to be
> changed.

Can you give the URL for the incorrect documentation?  (I couldn't
immediately see it on looking it up, but that doesn't mean it doesn't
exist.)

There is an example in the examples sub-directory of the libsic++
tarball of the use of a signal object which is a protected class member,
which is correct in that particular usage, but this is very basic C++
stuff.  Is that what you had in mind?

Chris