Pixbuf Error under visual c++ 2005, help!!

Hello, i am a new gtkmm-maillist user. I need your help to solve a problem with the Gdk::Pixbuf.

I am developing with the Visual C++ 2005, when i compile in debug mode my application works properly, but when i compile in Release mode i have the following error message: "Unhandled exception at 0x7c812afb in MyProgram.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: Glib::FileError at memory location 0x001281b8.."

This error came from:

Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Pixbuf> aadd;
->aadd = Gdk::Pixbuf::create_from_file("./FicherosMote/Maps/Mapa1.jpg");

Normaly, when this error appears, it means the file has not found in the path, but in this case that is no the thruth.

I can't fix the error. I don't know what can i do.

Please help!!!