Gnomemm

Hello everybody.
I'm interested in learning to develop gnome applications in C++. I know that there is gnomemm library, but I don't see any link to
documentation on this  library etc. on gtkmm.org, or gnome.org.
I was able to find:
http://www.gtkmm.org/gnomemm2/reference/html/index.html
using Google.
Is this the newest version of gnomemm docs? Why is it not linked anywhere on gnome.org or gtkmm.org?
Are there any good tutorials on gnomemm, that I should read to get started? Something you can advise me to read?

Thanks in advance for your answers.