Crash with keyboard combination...

Hello everybody,

I´m working with multiple windows and in one of them there´s a problem where when i use an keyboard combination like alt+s, a segmentation fault occurs and my aplication closes. Does someone knows something about this? Maybe indicating some reference or telling one experience with this problem or something like it.

At first, i dont have any lost pointer or reference to have a segmentation fault in my program, is a piece of code that don´t is relationated with de main part of the app.

This problem occurs only with the keyboard combination, using mouse or tab to focus de button and press space or enter, everything work´s fine.

Someone knows anything about this?

Sorry about the bad english, i´m without practice. ^^

--
Felipe Noguez
Ciências da Computação - UNISINOS