Re: Crow Designer: updates of the GTK+ GUI builder project

On 6 December 2010 10:00, Alexey Savartsov <asavartsov gmail com> wrote:
Is it better than glade3?
Flavours are relative, aren't they? What is better for one, is worse for another.

Which way it's different?
Would you find out for yourself? I cannot explain this without being self-advertising.

Is there any documentation about guiloader library API? (I found the
examples only)
There is no documentation now, but the examples make this API more than obvious.