Re: Catching the arrow keys

Interestingly, the function is not called at all when i press any of the keys
left, right, up, down, home, end, pgUp, pgDn

Although Home, End, pgUp and pgDn do have an effect:
my window contains an Gtk::Image inside a Gtk::ScrolledWindow,
the latter key move the vertical scrollbar.

So somehow those special keys get lost somewhere,
but all other keys (letters, Escape, Delete, Ins, all F-keys) work correctly.