Re: Determining install prefix of my program

You must configure your project with the option:
"-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local"
ex: cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local

But the default value is already /usr/local.
(http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html#variable:CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX)

Fabien