RE: Gtk::VolumeButton how to change value without emmiting signal?

To the list:

I actually didn't need it. I had forgotten what my handler was doing. I thought I had a possible infinite loop. But all I need to do was change the value and my handler would do the additional gui work without recursion.

But I would be interesting if there is a solution to this problem. The other 2 solutions mentioned by the others are interesting though.

Μείνετε συνδεδεμένοι με τους φίλους σας στο Zoo Κάντε κλικ εδώ!