Fw: Qt embeds Gtk application problem

Hello,

I'm having a problem while trying to embed a gtk/gtkmm terminal emulator into a Qt application: see attached file gtkmm_toscoterm.tar.gz or https://projetos.ossystems.com.br/projects/toscoterm/repository
for a GTK+ version.

The attached example beloni-embedder.tar.gz works fine, however, the problem shows up when we add a "widget level" (pluginloader.tar.gz), where there is a pluginloader that loads a plugin's widget QX11EmbedContainer (that embeds terminal emulator). In such case, once a mouse click occurs into the terminal emulator, the mouse focus is lost inside it (mouse does not respond at all), and the window can only be closed by Alt+F4.

Have you ever had a problem like that? Can you help me?

Thanks,
Eduardo Fiss Beloni

"A machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.", Shahriar Manzoor

"Being sorry is far a worse punishment than being dead.
Everybody dies. Very few people feel truly sorry for the bad
things they've done.", Patrick Jane - The Mentalist