Re: Next Stable Version of glibmm

Am 27.11.2009 11:12, schrieb Murray Cumming:
On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 16:03 +0100, michi7x7 wrote:
Hi all,

when is the next stable Version of glibmm, containing Gio::Socket and
others, supposed to be released?
glibmm 2.24 will be released when glib 2.24 is released, along with the
next version of GNOME, probably around the end of April:
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyseven

Now would be a good time to branch in git so people can test/improve the
changes.

I'd like to test the Features of Gio::Socket, but it doesn't seem to be in an useful state yet. Currently i have no time to help with the development, and I'm not used to gmmproc.

I only need the functions of Gio::SocketService (or Listener) and Gio::SocketConnection in combination with Gio::IOChannel. Are they already usable and how do i build them? (simply adding them to filelist.am didn't help much)

With Regards

Michi