Re: How to invoke help browser with gtkmm/gnomemm?

See:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/nemiver/tree/src/workbench/nmv-workbench.cc#n227
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-system-monitor/tree/src/callbacks.cpp#n175

2009/11/9 BALLABIO GERARDO <GERARDO BALLABIO esterni gruppo mps it>
Hi all,
I need ask your help.

I am writing a C++ application with gtkmm and trying to follow Gnome guidelines. In particular I'm adding to it a Help menu with a Contents entry that, when activated, should start the Gnome help browser and make it display the application manual.

I found here: http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdp-handbook/stable/buildingdocs.html.en#helpmenu the recommended procedure to do that in C, but I could not find anywhere how I am supposed to do it in C++. I expected that gnomemm provided a C++ function corresponding to gnome_help_display, but apparently that doesn't exist. Then I read the doxygen-generated libgnomemm reference (that's the only gnomemm documentation I could find) but frankly I got quite lost into it.

Please tell me what is the recommended procedure. If you could also give me a working example, I'd appreciate it _very_ much.

Thank you
 Gerardo