Re: Gtk::Stock::CANCEL

Right on man, right on.

Jim Hodapp wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I remember reading that they removed this feature, though I wasn't sure exactly what widgets it affected. I don't understand why they would remove the feature...they could leave it there but discourage the use of this feature through the HIG if they are going for a certain consistent look. I really need it in this case since I'm trying to implement buttons for a script interface that have functions like play, pause, stop, next, prev, etc. People are very familiar with the icons from everyday life and react faster to the icons than to reading the equivalent text.

Jim