Re: How is it possible to use gtkmm default window frames instead of win32-window frames on XP?

On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 16:57 +0100, Dimitri Holz wrote:
> I mean the window border where the maximaze minimize and close buttons
> are! I wanted to use the gtkmm border and not windows border!

You must be referring to themes.  I don't know much but searching for
gtk+ windows themes might show some good results.  For example, I found
the following link:

http://www.gtkforums.com/about1444.html

--
José