Re: Making new svn repository

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 17:03 +0100, Krzesimir Nowak wrote:
> 2009/3/17 Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
> > On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 14:56 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> >> so I'd rather not create more sub-repositories that will need to be
> >> split apart
> >> later.  But it's murray's call.
> >
> > Yeah, I guess you are right. A top-level repository would be best, even
> > if that's inconsistent with gnomemm for a while.
> >

> Thanks for help. I already uploaded my latest version to trunk and
> announced it on gnome-announce-list. It would be good to upload also
> earlier version to svn.

I wouldn't bother.

>  Where should it be put? In tags? In branches?
> It seems like they are duplicating functionality (gtkmm - branches,
> gstreamermm - tags). Also, I don't know if I have any access for gnome
> ftp to put there source tarballs - where to check it?

See "install-module" here:
http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner/Releasing

You would need a shell account for that. I guess you should ask
accounts gnome org

When you do that, you might tell them that this page does not tell
people who to ask to get shell accounts:
http://live.gnome.org/AccountPolicy

www.openismus.com