Re: create my own Blade XML files

Hubert Figuiere-2 wrote:

> Glade XML is deprecated. You should consider using GtkBuilder XML.

Hi,
First of all thanks for the Info. I googled around to see what GtkBuilder
is.. It looks fine, but isn't it unstable? And is BladeXML really
deprecated? If i use Blade I can always open my xml file with the Glade
interface. Is there something that can open and/or edit a GtkBuilder XML
file? Is there an api or something that I could use to generate a GtkBuilder
XML-files? Many thanks in advance.