Re: Alternative way to instantiate derived widgets from glademm - explained!

Sorry one addendum: when I said

The reasoning for even considering this system is so that we can potentially put away with the custom constructor for derived widgets, and make it possible to allow custom constructors (albeit the
constructor still needs access to an instance of Gnome::Glade::Xml somehow, which can be of course easily passed through a parameter to it).

then of course the point was to say: we can put away with the *fixed mandatory custom constructors* for derived widgets, and allow any kinds of args (as long as you also pass a Gnome::Glade::Xml through it).

Cheers!
M.