Re: 2.16 API freeze / checking new API

Murray Cumming wrote:
GTK+ 2.16 will be released fairly soon, and gtkmm 2.16.0 will be
released soon afterwards. So you don't have much time left to check the
new API for errors or omissions, or to add new API that you'd like.
Last year on 5/16/08 I posted a message with subject "FileChooserButton signal how to?"
You answered:
  I vaguely remember seeing a bug report about that, or maybe a new signal
  being added for that. But I can't find it now. Does anyone know what I
  mean?

I have looked in the current docs and in your posted new api but I still
don't see a solution for this problem.  The current signal_file_activated()
doesn't work and the signal_update_preview() doesn't seem very useful
(at least not for getting the notification I expect when the chooser
dialog is exited with a valid choice).

Were you able to remember the bug report you thought you had seen last
year?  If not, should I file a bug report for this?

Damon Register