=?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_=5BSuggestion=5D_Wikify_the_docs_=2D_Discussion=21=E2=80=8F?=

Not sure about should we wikify docs or not, but I'm sure that
documentation is weak point. I test many aspects of undocumented
things just by writing sample program and experimenting with it. It's
very time consuming task.
So we definitely must improve the documentation and I will try to help!