Intltoolize doesn't create po/Makefile.in ...

Hi guys,

For a weeks, I'm trying to run intltool on my app. As I reported
before, configure script crashes with the following message,

config.status: error: po/Makefile.in.in was not created by intltoolize.

Google does not help to much (almost for me...). If anybody search for
"po/Makefile.in.in was not created by intltoolize.", could obtain
suggestions related of installing dependencies... or, also, the
eventual incompatibility of IT_PROG_INTLTOOL and AM_GNU_GETTEXT macros
in the configure.ac file. But, I experienced that the only way that
the configure script doesn't crash is when I remove IT_PROG_INTLTOOL
from configure.ac... I wonder if it's a good option delete
IT_PROG_INTLTOOL while I want to use intltool...

The version of my intltool is 0.40.6. I'm working on the testing
branch of Debian GNU/Linux.

* Here is my configure.ac,
#                                               -*- Autoconf -*-
# Process this file with autoconf to produce a configure script.

AC_PREREQ(2.63)
AC_INIT([******], [****], [****************])
AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR([src/main.cc])
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([config.h])

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE()

# Checks for programs.
AC_PROG_INSTALL

AC_PROG_CXX
AC_LANG_CPLUSPLUS

# Checks for libraries.

# I18n
GETTEXT_PACKAGE=$PACKAGE
AC_SUBST(GETTEXT_PACKAGE)
AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED([GETTEXT_PACKAGE], ["$GETTEXT_PACKAGE"],
                   [Gettext package])

# List all available language here
ALL_LINGUAS="es"
AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT
IT_PROG_INTLTOOL([0.35.0])

PROGRAMNAME_LOCALEDIR=[${datadir}/locale]
AC_SUBST(PROGRAMNAME_LOCALEDIR)

# Checks for header files.
AC_HEADER_STDC

# Checks for typedefs, structures, and compiler characteristics.
AC_HEADER_STDBOOL

# Checks for library functions.

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(DEPS, gtkmm-2.4 >= 1.3.3)
AC_SUBST(DEPS_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(DEPS_LIBS)

AC_CONFIG_FILES([Makefile src/Makefile data/Makefile])
AC_OUTPUT

* Moreover, I don't reach to understand when po/Makefile.in and
(maybe) po/Makefile is created.

* I looked up the /usr/share/aclocal/intltool.m4... and I suspect with
the lines 179-180...

    if [ ! grep "^# INTLTOOL_MAKEFILE$" "$1/Makefile.in" > /dev/null ]; then
       AC_MSG_ERROR([$1/Makefile.in.in was not created by intltoolize.])

Why $1/Makefile.in is searched ?

* After *intltoolize*, my po directory has,

ChangeLog  LINGUAS  Makefile.in.in  POTFILES  POTFILES.in

While Makefile.in.in is a link to /usr/share/intltool/Makefile.in.in

Could help ?

S.