Re: Generic documentation build infrastructure

Am Montag, den 03.08.2009, 17:52 +0200 schrieb Krzesimir Nowak:

> Oh goody! I like messing in build systems, so I'll try get acquaintance
> with your new shiny build system in libvtemm - now there I have slightly
> modified one, to reduce some redundancy, but nothing thrilling.

Noted. :-)  I'll have a closer look at your baby before I rip it.

> Yeah, I could give this work to you, but I want to rip this baby to
> pieces and watch its guts and bones. :]

I haven't had a look at vtemm yet, but don't worry.  This is mainly
about the documentation build infrastructure, i.e. docs/Makefile.am and
friends.  I'm only offering my new Automake include files for the
libfoo/src and libfoo/libfoomm directories for adoption at the same time
because it makes sense to combine the roll-outs.

--Daniel