Re: giomm build on windows.

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 8:29 AM, Surya Kiran Gullapalli
<suryakiran gullapalli gmail com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm trying to build giomm on windows using mingw.
>
> I'm getting some undefined reference errors related to
>
> g_desktop_app_info_get_type
> g_unix_input_stream_get_type
> g_unix_output_stream_get_type
> Glib::wrap_register(g_desktop_app_info_get_type(),
> &Gio::DesktopAppInfo_Class::wrap_new);
> Glib::wrap_register(g_unix_input_stream_get_type(),
> &Gio::UnixInputStream_Class::wrap_new);
> Glib::wrap_register(g_unix_output_stream_get_type(),
> &Gio::UnixOutputStream_Class::wrap_new);
>
> I've commented out and the build went fine.
>
> Can any one point out where the mistake was?
>
> Surya

You may be one of the first people to attempt to build giomm on
windows.  There may still be some issues with the build process since
it hasn't had much testing on windows yet.  For instance, the
Unix*Stream classes don't seem like they should be built on windows.
Can you open a bug about this?  Please include information about
exactly what you commented out to get it to build and we'll try to get
this fixed.
Thanks.

--
jonner