using signal_editing_started ...

I'm trying to capture the signal_editing_started() signal from a cell with a custom CellRenderer I created.  I found that the only way to add that column was using add_column() because add_column_editable() tries to set a custom renderer.  The documentation says that to edit a custom made Cell one has to connect the appropiate signals, but which are they?? signal_editing_started() only works when I use add_column_editable()??

Thanks

--
teratux