Re: Variable number of columns in Gtk::TreeView

Hey Pedro,

The only viable solution with TreeView would be to create the max. number of columns beforehand and then hide or show them as appropriate (using text columns with cell-data functions).

You can not add or remove model columns after the creation of the model.

-- Milosz