inserting ColorButton in CellRenderer ....

Hi!! I'm trying to use the TreeView widget to show a series of fields I have predefined.  One of those is a color atributte.  I was thinking maybe using a ColorButton per row.  When I tried to insert it though I noticed that the CellRenderer class that determines special kinds of widgets on rows only allows a group of them.  My question is, how can I insert the ColorButton widget in the TreeView or can anyone let me know of a workaround of displaying a color attribute field??

Thanks

--
teratux