Re: Cedric Gustin gtkmm-win32

Luis A. Montes wrote:
Did you noticed that it fails during the untar-ing? At least for me it
gave me this error:
tar: Child died with signal 13
I didn't have any trouble there.  The only tar I have ever had trouble
with was the Solaris one.  I just did a quick check to see which version
I have.

$ uname -a
MINGW32_NT-5.1 AMD64 1.0.10(0.46/3/2) 2004-03-15 07:17 i686 unknown

$ tar --version
tar (GNU tar) 1.13.19

As in your case, glibmm seemed to build just fine otherwise ...
After building and installing them all, I was able to run that demo app
that was giving me trouble.  Here are the steps I took to build
Did you build with my steps or your own method?  I don't claim to be an
expert.  I just posted what worked for me.

Damon Register