Re: De-selecting a row in Gtk::TreeView

On Jan 21, 2008, at 8:59 AM, Pedro Sousa wrote:

After selecting a row in a Gtk::TreeView I would like to de-select the
row without selecting a new one, that is clicking in another one . How
can I do this?

The selection itself emits a signal when it is changed. You can access it via TreeView::get_selection(), and see the documentation for TreeSelection::signal_changed. You could, in your signal handler, turn right around and unselect(), for example.

A word of warning, though: in my experience, the signal can be emitted at unexpected times...you can get two callbacks per selection event sometimes. I'm not sure why.

JS