Re: Development Environments for gtkmm

On 1/6/08, Andreas Volz <lists brachttal net> wrote:
> Use Anjuta, but at least the 2.3.1 unstable release. There're some
> debugger stability updates included compared to the last stable
> version. Anjuta has the best GUI debugger that I know for Linux.

Admittedly, I'm not a completely neutral observer here, and I don't
mean to denigrate the great work the anjuta guys have been doing
lately, but I try the anjuta debugger on non-trivial programs from
time to time, and I always seem to end up with anjuta crashing.  Has
that improved in 2.3.1?

One thing I'll say about Nemiver is that it's quite robust (mostly
thanks to Dodji, not me).  It's extremely rare that it will actually
crash.  It doesn't quite have all of the features of the anjuta
debugger yet, but we're getting closer all the time :)
--
jonner